~ LET'S GET READY TO...YOU KNOW...FIGHT! ~








Yes, it's the day you've been looking forward to all week--Throw Down Thursday! Last week we featured the Pillsbury Dough Boy vs. Mr. Whipple. This week we're going to do the flipside, women from commercials. So, we've got a cage match--it's Madge, the Palmolive Lady vs. The Chinese Lady from the Calgon commercial.




So, to refresh your memory ===>



Madge ===>







vs. The Chinese Woman from the Calgon commercial ===>





Now don't let the cleaning strength of either product sway you, it's Madge vs. The Chinese Woman, straight up! Who's the winner? Don't forget to support your answer!


4 comments:

  1. Frankly both of these women scare me. I know Madge is all smiles, but I get the feeling that you don't want to be on her bad side and that she could kick a little booty if she needed to. And the way the Calgon lady says, "My husband, some hotshot!" I mean, she's making fun of her husband on national television, what's she going to do to me? So, in my mind this is a close one and could go either way, but I think maybe Madge has the edge because of those strong nails of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Asian gal looks a little unbalanced to me. LOL I am staying safe with Palmolive. And where in the world do you find this stuff? haha
    -R.T. Wolfe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my wacky imagination! The Asian woman does seem a tad edgy, I'll give you that. Thanks for playing along!

      Delete
  3. If it's not too much trouble share more like that. ufc 246 ppv price

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion!